All fighters made weight.
- Hatsu Hioki (143.3lbs/65.0kg) vs. Ronnie Mann (142.6lbs/64.7kg)
- Michihiro Omigawa (142.6lbs/64.7kg) vs. Nam Phan (142.9lbs/64.8kg)
- Masanoru Kanehara (142.9lbs/64.8kg) vs. Chan Sung Jung (143.3lbs/65.0kg)
- Marlon Sandro (143.1lbs/64.9kg) vs. Nick Denis (142.4lbs/64.6kg)
- Leonardo Santos (154.1lbs/69.9kg) vs. Kazunori Yokota (154.1lbs/69.9kg)
- Maximo Blanco (154.1lbs/69.9kg) vs. Akihiko Mouri (154.1lbs/69.9kg)
- Alexandre “Xande” Ribeiro (203.5lbs/92.3kg) vs. Keiichiro Yamamiya (202.8lbs/92.0kg)
- Stanislav Nedkov (202.6lbs/91.9kg) vs. Travis Wiuff (204.8lbs/92.9kg)
- Michael Costa (167.3lbs./75.9kg) vs. Makoto Takimoto (166.2lbs/75.4kg)
- Kota Ishibashi (147.5lbs/66.9kg) vs. Shigeki Osawa (147.7lbs/67.0kg)
Sengoku Eighth Battle will take place later tonight (early Saturday morning) at the National Yoyogi Stadium in Tokyo, Japan and will air live on HDNet at 3AM ET. The event will replay on HDNet tomorrow night, May 2, at 9PM ET.