The Oklahoma Athletic Commission has released the fighter payouts for UFC Fight Night 19. Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional “locker room” bonuses or sponsorship money, which in many cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
Nate Quarry and Nate Diaz took home the biggest paydays of the night. Quarry earned $90,000 total with his base pay, win bonus, and his well deserved “Fight of the Night” bonus. Meanwhile, Diaz earned $78,000 between his base pay and multiple bonuses. Jeremy Stephens and Carlos Condit also did well for themselves taking home right around $50,000 each.
Courtesy of MMA Junkie:
- Nate Diaz $48,000 ($24k + $24k win bonus)
Melvin Guillard $14,000
- Gray Maynard $24,000 ($12k + $12k)
Roger Huerta $21,000
- Carlos Condit $48,000 ($24k + $24k)
Jake Ellenberger $10,000
- Nate Quarry $60,000 ($30k + $30k)
Tim Credeur $10,000
- Brian Stann $22,000 ($11k + $11k)
Steve Cantwell $10,000
- Mike Pyle $30,000 ($15k + $15k)
Chris Wilson $17,000
- CB Dollaway $28,000 ($14k + $14k)
Jay Silva $6,000
- Jeremy Stephens $24,000 ($12k + $12k)
Justin Buchholz $8,000
- Mike Pierce $12,000 ($6k + $6k)
Brock Larson $26,000
- Ryan Jensen $8,000 ($4k + $4k)
Steve Steinbeiss $6,000
- Phillipe Nover $20,000 (Fight canceled, but fighters were still paid)
Sam Stout $24,000
$30,000 bonus to each fighter.
- KO of the Night – Jeremy Stephens
- Submission of the Night – Nate Diaz
- Fight of the Night – Nate Quarry and Tim Credeur
A disclosed total of $596,000, including all bonuses, was paid out to the fighters.