The UFC 110 weigh-ins took place this earlier this evening at the Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia.
All fighters made weight. Nothing terribly exciting happened but there was a pretty intense staredown between Wanderlei Silva and Michael Bisping. You can check out the video over at UFC.com.
- Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira (106 kg/233.2 lbs.) vs. Cain Velasquez (110 kg/242 lbs.)
- Wanderlei Silva (84 kg/184.8 lbs.) vs. Michael Bisping (84 kg/184.8 lbs.)
- Joe Stevenson (70 kg/154 lbs.) vs. George Sotiropoulos (70 kg/154 lbs.)
- Ryan Bader (93 kg/204.6 lbs.) vs. Keith Jardine (93 kg/204.6 lbs.)
- Mirko “Cro Cop” Filipovic (106 kg/233.2 lbs.) vs. Anthony Perosh (98 kg/215.6 lbs.)
- Stephan Bonnar (93 kg/204.6 lbs.) vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (93 kg/204.6 lbs.)
- Brian Foster (78 kg/171.6 lbs.) vs. Chris Lytle (77 kg/169.4 lbs.)
- C.B. Dollaway (84 kg/184.8 lbs.) vs. Goran Reljic (84 kg/184.8 lbs.)
- Igor Pokrajac (93.2 kg/205 lbs.) vs. James Te Huna (93 kg/204.6 lbs.)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 110 “Nogueira vs Velasquez” will take place tomorrow, February 20, at the Acer Arena in Sydney, Australia and will air live on pay-per-view at 10PM ET/7PM PT.
More UFC 110 weigh-in pics at CombatLifestyle.com