The UFC on Versus 1 weigh-ins took place this earlier this evening at the 1STBANK Center Practice Court in Broomfield, Colorado.
All fighters made weight. Jon Jones got up in Brandon Vera’s face, but Dana quickly split them apart. Apparently, Jones doesn’t like “Brandon as a person” all of a sudden.
The weigh-in results:
- Brandon Vera (204) vs. Jon Jones (206)
- Junior Dos Santos (238) vs. Gabriel Gonzaga (255)
- Cheick Kongo (237) vs. Paul Buentello (246)
- James Irvin (185) vs. Alessio Sakara (185)
- Clay Guida (155) vs. Shannon Gugerty (155)
- Eliot Marshall (204) vs. Vladimir Matyushenko (205)
- Duane “Bang” Ludwig (155) vs. Darren Elkins (155)
- John Howard (170) vs. Daniel Roberts (169)
- Brendan Schaub (245) vs. Chase Gormley (265)
- Mike Pierce (170) vs. Julio Paulino (170)
- Eric Schafer (205) vs. Jason Brilz (205)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC on Versus 1 “Vera vs Jones” will take place tomorrow, March 21, at the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield, Colorado and will air live on Versus at 9PM ET/6PM PT.