DREAM.13 took place earlier this morning at the Yokohama Arena in Yokohama, Japan. We have the seven fights from the card in the playlist above with the bout order below. Quick recap and results after the jump.
- Minowaman vs. Jimmy Ambriz (Round 2)
- Hironaka Kuniyoshi vs. Kikuno Katsunori
- Cole Escovedo vs. Yoshihiro Maeda
- Ryo Chonan vs. Andrews Nakahara (Round 2)
- KJ Noons vs. Andre “Dida” Amade (Round 2)
- Josh Barnett vs. Mighty Mo
- Biabiano Fernandes vs. Joachim Hansen (Round 2)
Minowaman kept his Super Hulk reign intact by defeating the much bigger Jimmy Ambriz with a toe hold in the second round. Cole Escovedo scored a big left head kick knockout against Yoshihiro Maeda that left him flattened out and stiff on the mat. KJ Noons boxed his way to a unanimous decision victory in his MMA return against Shogun’s trainer Andre “Dida” Amade. Josh Barnett had a helluva time taking down Mighty Mo until he inadvertently drilled Mo in the nuts with a front kick. Several minutes later Mo returned, but was never the same. Barnett took him down shortly thereafter and quickly submitted him with a kimura. Joachim Hansen was unsuccessful in his move to featherweight to capture Bibiano Fernandes’ title. It was a close fight, but ultimately the two of the three judges thought Fernandes did enough to retain his featherweight title.
- Bibiano Fernandes defeats Joachim Hansen via Split Decision
- Josh Barnett defeats Siala “Mighty Mo” Siligia via Submission (Kimura) in Round One
- K.J. Noons defeats Andre Amade via Unanimous Decision
- Ryo Chonan defeats Andrews Nakahara via Unanimous Decision
- Cole Escovedo defeats Yoshiro Maeda via Knockout (Head Kick) in Round One
- Katsunori Kikuno defeats Kuniyoshi Hironaka via Knockout in Round One
- Ikuhisa Minowa defeats Jimmy Ambriz via Submission (Toe Hold) in Round Two