The Bellator 19 weigh-ins took place earlier this afternoon in Grand Prairie, Texas.
All fighters made weight.
The weigh-in results:
- Diego Saraiva (145.8) vs. Joe Soto (145.8)
- Ryan Thomas (170.6) vs. Ben Askren (170.4)
- Steve Carl (170.6) vs. Dan Hornbuckle (170)
- Ty Lee (256.8) vs. Scott Barrett (262.8)
- Daniel Pineda (144.8) vs. Chas Skelly (145.2)
- Brandon McDowell (169) vs. Joe Christopher (170.6)
- Jared Lopez (135.2) vs. Johnny Bedford (135.6)
- Donyiell Winrow (185) vs. Josh Smith (185.2)
- Aaron Wise (136) vs. Douglas Frey (135.8)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Bellator 19 will take place tomorrow night at the at the Verizon Theater in Grand Prairie, Texas and will air live on FSN at 8PM ET (if your market isn’t pre-empted by baseball). Follow-up highlight shows will air late night Saturday on NBC (3AM ET) and Telemundo (1AM ET).