The Strikeforce “Los Angeles” weigh-ins took place earlier today at the the Crowne Plaza in Los Angeles, California.
All fighters made weight, although it took headliner Robbie Lawler several tries to hit 195 lbs.
- Robbie Lawler (195) vs. Renato “Babalu” Sobral (193.5)
- Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos (171) vs. Marius Zaramoskis (169.5)
- Tim Kennedy (185.5) vs. Trevor Prangley (185.6)
- Conor Heun (159.5) vs. K.J. Noons (159.5)
- R.J. Clifford (159.5) vs. Jeremy Umphries (159.5)
- Marcus Kowal (134.75) vs. Hugo Sandoval (135.5)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Strikeforce “Los Angeles” will take place tomorrow, June 16, at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles, California and will air live (tape delayed on West coast) on Showtime at 11PM ET/PT.
More Strikeforce weigh-in pics at CombatLifestyle.com