The UFC 116 weigh-ins took place this earlier this evening at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
All fighters made weight. Despite his near-death experience, fans still love to hate Brock Lesnar. They showered him with boos while he weighed in and talked to Joe Rogan. Despite all the talk about Brock slimming down, he still looks massive and appeared to be slightly bigger than Carwin. After seeing the pictures, they appear to be about the same size , however, Carwin is expected to be the heavier man tomorrow night.
The weigh-in results:
- Brock Lesnar (265) vs. Shane Carwin (265)
- Yoshihiro Akiyama (185) vs. Chris Leben (186)
- Stephan Bonnar (205) vs. Krzysztof Soszynski (205)
- George Sotiropoulos (156) vs. Kurt Pellegrino (155)
- Chris Lytle (170) vs. Matt Brown (171)
- Brendan Schaub (238) vs. Chris Tuchscherer (255)
- Seth Petruzelli (205) vs. Ricardo Romero (206)
- Kendall Grove (184) vs. Goran Reljic (186)
- Dave Branch (185) vs. Gerald Harris (185)
- Forrest Petz (170) vs. Daniel Roberts (169)
- Jon Madsen (254) vs. Karlos Vemola (222)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC 116 “Lesnar vs. Carwin” will take place tomorrow, July 3, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada and will air live on pay-per-view at 10PM ET/7PM PT.