The Bellator 25 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening at Hotel Sax in Chicago, Illinois.
All fighters on the main card made weight. Shonie Carter however missed his 171 lbs. mark by five pounds. He was given six hours to cut the weight.
The weigh-in results:
- Dan Hornbuckle (170.5) vs. Brad “Bad” Blackburn (169)
- Damian Grabowski (240) vs. Scott Barrett (263)
- Jessica Pene (114) vs. Zoila Frausto (115)
- Cole Konrad (265) vs. Rogent Lloret (250)
- Shonie Carter (176) vs. Torrance Taylor (171)
- Kevin Knabjian (170) vs. Brian Gassaway (171)
- John Kolosci (170) vs. Kenny Robertson (170)
- Keoki Cypriano (155.2) vs. Eric Kriegermeier (155.5)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Bellator 25 takes place tomorrow night at the Chicago Theatre in Chicago, Illinois and will air on FSN. Follow-up highlight shows will air late night Saturday on NBC, mun2 and Telemundo. Check your local listings.