The WEC 51 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening at the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield, Colorado.
All fighters made weight.
- Jose Aldo (145) vs. Manny Gamburyan (145)
- Jamie Varner (156) vs. Donald Cerrone (155.5)
- Miguel Torres (136) vs. Charlie Valencia (136)
- Chan Sung Jung (146) vs. George Roop (145)
- Leonard Garcia (146) vs. Mark Hominick (145)
- Tiequan Zhang (154) vs. Pablo Garza (154)
- Mike Brown (145) vs. Cole Province (146)
- Chris Horodecki (155) vs. Ed Ratcliff (155)
- Diego Nunes (145) vs. Tyler Toner (145)
- Antonio Banuelos (136) vs. Chad George (135)
- Demetrious Johnson (135) vs. Nick Pace (135)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
WEC 51 takes place tomorrow night at the 1STBANK Center in Broomfield, Colorado and will air live on Versus at 9PM ET/6PM PT.
More WEC 51 weigh-in photos at CombatLifestyle.com