The Bellator 32 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening in Kansas City.
Chris Page was the only fight on the card to miss weight.
The weigh-in results:
- Cole Konrad (264) vs. Neil Grove (263) – Heavyweight title fight
- Ed West (134.25) vs Zack Makovsky (134.25) – Bantamweight title fight
- Ryan Thomas (169.50) vs. Jim Wallhead (168.75)
- Chris Page (166.50) vs. Michael Chandler (164.50)
- Ryan Roberts (145.75) vs. Eric Marriott (145.75)
- Chad Reiner (176) vs. Rudy Bears (180.75)
- Jared Downing (134.9) vs. Danny Tims (135.9)
- Shane Hutchinson (144) vs. Brian Davidson (145.75)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Bellator 32 takes place tomorrow night at the Kansas City Power & Light District and will air on FSN. Follow-up highlight shows will air late night Saturday on NBC, mun2 and Telemundo. Check your local listings.