The Sengoku Raiden Championships 15 weigh-ins took place earlier today in Tokyo, Japan.
All fighters made weight with the exception of Brian Cobb who missed weight by an astounding 7.3 lbs. It’s unclear why Cobb was so far off.
- Hiroshi Izumi (92.3 kg/203.5 lbs) vs. James Zikic (91.8 kg/202.4 lbs)
- Kazunori Yokota (70.2 kg/154.8 lbs) vs. Brian Cobb (73.3 kg/161.6 lbs)
- Maximo Blanco (70.3 kg/155 lbs) vs. Kiuma Kunioku (69.5 kg/153.2 lbs)
- Kazuo “Yoshiki” Takahashi (92.4 kg/203.7) vs. Chang Seob Lee (93 kg/205 lbs)
- Keita “KTaro” Nakamura (77 kg /169.8 lbs) vs. Takuya Wada (77 kg /169.8 lbs)
- Yasubey Enomoto (77 kg /169.8 lbs) vs. Taisuke “Gouten” Okuno (77 kg /169.8 lbs)
- Taiyo Nakahara (61.1 kg/134.7 lbs) vs. Shintaro Ishiwatari (61.1 kg/134.7 lbs)
- Akitoshi Tamura (61.2 kg/134.9 lbs) vs. Shoko Sato (61 kg/134.5 lbs)
- Shunichi Shimizu (61.2 kg/134.9 lbs) vs. Wataru Takahashi (61.1 kg/134.7 lbs)
- Manabu Inoue (61.1 kg/134.7 lbs) vs. Jae Hyun So (61.1 kg/134.7 lbs)
Sengoku Raiden Championships 15 will take place late tonight, Oct. 30, at the Ryogoku Kokugikan in Tokyo, Japan and will air live on HDNet at 2AM ET.
Image via Sportsnavi