The OSAC has released the fighter payouts for Strikeforce “Feijao vs. Henderson.” Keep in mind, these figures represent the base contracted pay the fighter receives from the promotion. These figures do not include any additional bonuses or sponsorship money, which in some cases exceeds a fighter’s base pay. These numbers also do not account for taxes, insurance, and license fees.
No surprisingly, Dan Henderson pocketed the largest paycheck Saturday night. His $250,000 purse accounted for more than half of the payroll for the entire card. Tim Kennedy was a distant second with $50,000 followed by Jorge Masvidal with $30,000. The payouts for notable foreign fighters Melvin Manhoef and Marloes Coenen were only $10,000 a piece, but more than likely they were additionally compensated in some other fashion that wasn’t disclosed with commission.
Courtesy of MMA Fighting:
- Dan Henderson: $250,000 (no win bonus)
Rafael “Feijao” Calvacante: $28,000
- Marloes Coenen: $10,000 (no win bonus)
Liz Carmouche: $5,000
- Tim Kennedy: $50,000 (no win bonus)
Melvin Manhoef: $10,000
- Jorge Masvidal: $30,000 ($15k + $15k win bonus)
Billy Evangelista: $20,000
- Roger Bowling: $7,000 ($3.5k + $3.5k)
Josh Thornburg: $2,000
- Jorge Gurgel: $8,000 ($4k + $4k)
Billy Vaughan: $1,500
- Jason Freeman: $3,000 ($1.5k + $1.5k)
Jason Riley: $1,500
- Brian Rogers: $3,000 ($1.5k + $1.5k)
Ian Rammel: $1,500
- Mitch Whitesel: $3,000 ($1.5k + $1.5k)
Marc Cofer: $1,500
- John Kuhner: $3,000 ($1.5k + $1.5k)
JP Felty: $1,500
A disclosed total of $439,500 was paid out to the fighters.