The UFC Fight Night 24 weigh-ins took place this evening at the KeyArena in Seattle, Washington.
All fighters made weight including Anthony Johnson who was said to weigh as much as 230 lbs at the beginning of his training camp.
The weigh-in results:
- Antonio Rogerio Nogueira (206) vs. Phil Davis (206)
- Dan Hardy (171) vs. Anthony Johnson (171)
- DaMarques Johnson (171) vs. Amir Sadollah (170)
- Leonard Garcia (145) vs. Chan Sung Jung (146)
- Jon Madsen (261) vs. Mike Russow (256)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Mackens Semerzier (146)
- John Hathaway (171) vs. Kris McCray (170)
- Edwin Figueroa (136) vs. Michael McDonald (135)
- Sean McCorkle (266) vs. Christian Morecraft (265)
- Johny Hendricks (170) vs. T.J. Waldburger (170)
- Mario Miranda (185) vs. Aaron Simpson (185)
- Nik Lentz (155) vs. Waylon Lowe (156)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC Fight Night 24 will take place tomorrow, March 26, at the KeyArena in Seattle, Washington and will air on Spike TV at 10pm ET/PT.