The Strikeforce Challengers 15 weigh-ins took place earlier today at the the Lexington Plaza Waterfront Hotel in Stockton, California.
All fighters made weight.
- Justin Wilcox (155.2) vs. Rodrigo Damm (155.8)
- Lorenz Larkin (205.8) vs. Scott Lighty (205.4)
- David Douglas (154) vs. Caros Fodor (155.4)
- James Terry (164.2) vs. Josh Thornburg (163.6)
- Damion Douglas (168.6) vs. Wayne Phillips (170.2)
- Anthony Avila (149.8) vs. Rafael Rios (149.4)
- Robert Escalante (130) vs. Raul Sandoval (130.6)
- Tristan Arenal (156) vs. Tom Peterson (155.2)
- Adam Antolin (125.4) vs. Ronald Carillo (124.6)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Strikeforce Challengers 15 will take place tomorrow, April 1, at the Stockton Arena in Stockton, California and will air live (tape delayed on West coast) on Showtime at 11PM ET/PT.