The UFC on Versus 5 weigh-ins took place this afternoon at the Harley-Davidson Museum in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
All fighters made weight, although Dan Hardy needed an additional hour hit his 171 lbs. target after initially coming in a 1/2 pound over.
- Dan Hardy (170) vs. Chris Lytle (170.5)
- Jim Miller (155.5) vs. Ben Henderson (156)
- Donald Cerrone (156) vs. Charles Oliveira (155)
- Duane Ludwig (170.5) vs. Amir Sadollah (170)
- C.B. Dollaway (186) vs. Jared Hamman (185)
- Joseph Benavidez (135.5) vs. Eddie Wineland (136)
- Ed Herman (186) vs. Kyle Noke (185)
- Ronny Markes (205) vs. Karlos Vemola (205.5)
- Alex Caceres (146) vs. Jim Hettes (145.5)
- Cole Miller (155) vs. T.J. O’Brien (155.5)
- Danny Castillo (156) vs. Jacob Volkmann (156)
- Edwin Figueroa (136) vs. Jason Reinhardt (135)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC on Versus 5 “Hardy vs. Lytle” will take place tomorrow, August 14, at the Bradley Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin and will air live on Versus at 9pm ET/6pm PT. The prelims will stream live on Facebook at 5:45pm ET/2:45pm PT.
Image via Twitter.com/danawhite