The Strikeforce “HWGP Semi-Finals” weigh-ins took place earlier today at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio.
All fighters made weight.
- Josh Barnett (261) vs. Sergei Kharitonov (256.5)
- Daniel Cormier (247) vs. Antonio Silva (264.5)
- Ronaldo Souza (185) vs. Luke Rockhold (185)
- Roger Gracie (205) vs. Muhammed “King Mo” Lawal (205)
- Maximo Blanco (155) vs. Pat Healy (155)
- Mike Kyle (205) vs. Marcos Rogerio de Lima (205)
- Rafael “Feijao” Cavalcante (205) vs. Yoel Romero (205)
- Jordan Mein (170) vs. Evangelista “Cyborg” Santos (170)
- Alexis Davis (135) vs. Amanda Nunes (134.5)
- Chris Mierzwiak (185) vs. Dominique Steele (184.5)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Strikeforce “HWGP Semi-Finals” will take place tomorrow, Sept. 10, at the U.S. Bank Arena in Cincinnati, Ohio and will air live (tape delayed on West coast) on Showtime at 10:35pm ET/PT.