The Bellator 50 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida.
All fighters on the main card made weight. Bellator 50 will feature the opening round of the season five middleweight tournament.
- Bryan Baker (184.25) vs. Jared Hess (185.5)
- Zelg Galesic (184.5) vs. Alexander Shlemenko (185.5)
- Sam Alvey (185.5) vs. Vitor Vianna (184.75)
- Victor O’Donnell (185.5) vs. Brian Rogers (185.5)
- John Kelly (n/a) vs. Cristiano Souza (n/a)
- Shah Bobonis (139.25) vs. Marcos da Matta (140.25)
- Marcelo Goncalves (156.5) vs. Dietter Navarro (156.25)
- Rad Martinez (155.5) vs. Brian Van Hoven (155.75)
- Valdir Araujo (185.25) vs. Brett Cooper (185)
- Ailton Barbosa (170.5) vs. Ryan Keenan (170.5)
- Martin Brown (155) vs. James “J.P.” Reese (155.75)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Bellator 50 takes place tomorrow night at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, Florida and will air on MTV2.