The UFC on Versus 6 weigh-ins took place this afternoon at the D.C. Armory in Washington DC.
Byron Bloodworth was the only fighter to miss weight. He was given two hours to drop two pounds.
Update: Mike Easton and Byron Bloodworth agreed to fight at 138 catchweight. Bloodworth was fined 20% of his show money.
- Dominick Cruz (135) vs. Demetrious Johnson (135)
- Pat Barry (243) vs. Stefan Struve (261)
- Charlie Brenneman (171) vs. Anthony Johnson (171)
- Mac Danzig (155) vs. Matt Wiman (156)
- Yves Edwards (155) vs. Rafaello Oliveira (155)
- Michael Johnson (156) vs. Paul Sass (155)
- Byron Bloodworth (138) vs. Mike Easton (135)
- T.J. Grant (155) vs. Shane Roller (156)
- Josh Neer (171) vs. Keith Wisniewski (170)
- Joseph Sandoval (134) vs. Walel Watson (134.5)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC on Versus 6 will take place tomorrow, Oct. 1, at the Verizon Center in Washington DC and will air live on Versus at 9PM ET/6PM PT. The Versus broadcast will be preceded by a prelim special on Facebook at 5:40pm ET/2:40pm PT.
More UFC on Versus 6 weigh-in pics at CombatLifestyle.com