The UFC on FX 1 weigh-ins took place this afternoon at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee.
Fabricio Camoes was the only fighter to miss weight, coming in a pound and a half heavy. He was given two hours to hit 156.
Update: Fabricio Camoes has made 156.
- Melvin Guillard (156) vs. Jim Miller (155)
- Duane “Bang” Ludwig (170.5) vs. Josh Neer (171)
- Mike Easton (135) vs. Jared Papazian (135.5)
- Pat Barry (242) vs. Christian Morecraft (256)
- Jorge Rivera (185.5) vs. Eric Schafer (185)
- Khabib Nurmagomedov (155) vs. Kamal Shalorus (155.5)
- Charlie Brenneman (170.5) vs. Daniel Roberts (170.5)
- Fabricio Camoes (156) vs. Tommy Hayden (155.5)
- Daniel Pineda (145) vs. Pat Schilling (145)
- Nick Denis (135.5) vs. Joseph Sandoval (135)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
UFC on FX 1 will take place tomorrow, Jan. 20, at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tennessee and will air live on FX at 9pm ET/6pm PT.