The Bellator 60 weigh-ins took place earlier this evening in Hammond, Indiana.
Several fighters missed weight. Genair da Silva missed 146 by three pounds and was given two hours to his mark. Bobby Reardanz was right behind him missing 146 by nearly three pounds and Josh Shockley has to drop 0.6 pounds to get to 166.
- Joe Warren (145) vs. Pat Curran (144.8)
- Marlon Sandro (145.6) vs. Roberto Vargas (145.4)
- Mike Corey (145.4) vs. Ronnie Mann (145.6)
- Alexandre “PoPo” Bezerra (145.4) vs. Genair da Silva (149)
- Jeremy Spoon (145.6) vs. Daniel Straus (144.8)
- Cory Galloway (136) vs. Jake Nauracy (135.2)
- Anthony Gomez (213.8) vs. Travis Wiuff (214.8) (215 lbs.catchweight)
- Sean McCorkle (281) vs. Richard White (277.6) (280 lbs. catchweight)
- Shamar Bailey (164.6) vs. Josh Shockley (166.6) (166 lbs. catchweight)
- Bobby Reardanz (148.6) vs. Kenny Foster (145.6)
Fighters in non-title fights are allowed to weigh in one pound over the weight class limit.
Bellator 60 takes place tomorrow night at the Horseshoe Hammond in Hammond, Indiana and will air live on MTV2 at 8pm ET. The prelims will stream live on Spike.com at 7pm ET.