On Tuesday’s episode of “UFC Tonight,” Kenny Florian and Ariel Helwani gave their takes on who should be the next contender to UFC featherweight champion Jose Aldo. Last week, the UFC announced that Aldo would be in the main event of UFC 149 in July.

Florian pointed to Hatsu Hioki as the man to receive the shot at Aldo, but Helwani said Hioki doesn’t want the match yet.

“(Hioki) is the No. 2 featherweight in the world,” Florian said. “He has the reach, length and experience to give Aldo a hard time.”

Helwani, however, said, “Hioki doesn’t want the fight. I think the UFC should wait for the FUEL TV fight with Chan Sung Jung vs. Dustin Poirier to happen and if Poirier wins on May 15, he should fight Aldo on July 21.”

By announcing Aldo as the main event, but holding off on naming his opponent, it would seem the UFC is waiting to figure things out or have someone step up and demand a title shot. For now, “Scarface” will just wait and see who wants to try and knock him off the UFC’s featherweight throne.

Photo credit: Tracy Lee/Yahoo! Sports