Jeremy Stephens and Johnny Eduardo were handed indefinite suspensions by the Virginia Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation after their fights at UFC on FUEL TV: Korean Zombie vs. Poirier recently.
Both fighters suffered eye injuries, but they can be cleared early by a physician. MMA Junkie’s Dann Stupp obtained the information.
Jorge Lopez, Dustin Poirier and Jeff Hougland all received 60-day suspensions, while 30-day suspensions were handed down to Kamal Shalorus, Jason MacDonald, Igor Pokrajac and Fabio Maldonado.
UFC ON FUEL TV 3 MEDICAL SUSPENSIONS
• Johnny Eduardo: Suspended indefinitely due to a possible eye injury, can be cleared early by a physician
• Jeremy Stephens: Suspended indefinitely due to a possible eye injury, can be cleared early by a physician
• Jorge Lopez: Suspended 60 days
• Dustin Poirier: Suspended 60 days
• Jeff Hougland: Suspended 60 days
• Kamal Shalorus: Suspended 30 days
• Jason MacDonald: Suspended 30 days
• Igor Pokrajac: Suspended 30 days
• Fabio Maldonado: Suspended 30 days