Ronda Rousey, the current Strikeforce bantamweight champion, says she has not signed any contract with the UFC, despite reports stating otherwise.

“Seems totally cool,” said Rousey, during an interview with ESPN while at the Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas Friday. “I would like it to be that way. I haven’t signed any bout agreements. I don’t know exactly what’s going on yet. I know just as much as everybody else knows right now.”

That “knowing” would be of Strikeforce’s planned final event for January. Reports surfaced late Thursday evening that the promotion would be finished following a event in early 2013, and that Rousey had already been signed by the UFC as the first female fighter.

Rumors of Strikeforce’s grave being dug have heated up over the past few months with the cancellation of two cards. In January, three title fights have been signed for Oklahoma City, and the majority of the stars are expected to enter the UFC after the event.

Photo credit: Esther Lin/Showtime